Bespoke Designer's Home @ Chestervale
* Built Year: 1999
* Land Tenure: LEASEHOLD/99 years
* Size: Developer do not build them anymore, 1,411 sq feet with 3 good size bedrooms, family size living room, spacious dining room, large proper kitchen, laundry yard, maid's room and 3 bathrooms.
* Superb Location: Chestervale is located in the heart of Bukit Panjang housing estate served by LRT and 3 MRT stations. Namely Bukit Panjang, Cashew and Hillview MRT Stations.
* Park and Greenery: Zhenghua Nature Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park, Chestnut Nature Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve , Hindhede Nature Park and Bukit Panjang Nature Park. Spoil for choice for your family weekend outdoor activities.
* Absolute Convenience: choose among 5 shopping centers for all your household and shopping needs within the estate, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Hillion Mall, Fajar Shopping Centre, Greenridge Shopping Centre and The Rail Mall.
* Connected by expressway: 3 minutes drives to BKE, Pan Island Expressway (PIE) which will then connect you to every corner of Singapore, only 20 minutes drive to the Central Business District and Orchard Road.
* Full Condo facilities: BBQ pits, covered & basement car park, clubhouse, game room, gymnasium room, jogging track, karaoke, launderette, multi-purpose hall, playground, reflexology path, sauna, 24 hours security, swimming pool, tennis courts, wading pool, and enchanting landscaped gardens, everything you can dream off.
* International Schools: These are the famous International School within shouting distance St. Francis Methodist School, German European International School and Hollandse School
* Public Primary School: Zhenghua, Beacon and Bukit Panjang Primary school are literally at your doorstep.
* Living in Chestervale is a bliss: every wants and needs of a 3 generation family are within the Bukit Panjang estate.
* Break your Bank: Perhaps Chestervale is one of the rare Full Facility Condominium, Good Family size 1,411 sq feet and centrally located Condominium that buyer can afford and do not have to break their Bank to own.